Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Little Princess

Payton as The Little Mermaid:Take One


I finally received all the components for Payton's halloween costume and laid them out on my bed for her to find after school. I was a little concerned because she is very particular about how things feel on her. She took one look at the ensemble and fell in love! She donned tights and a tshirt to avoid the itchies. The one part of the costume I was really worried about was the wig - it was her favorite! She put that on and seemed to transform. She couldn't stop looking at herself, she loved how it made her look different. "I can't even see my blonde hair!" She wore that costume for the rest of the night. I believe I have a budding thespian. I definately made the right decision in sending her to acting class.








No comments: