
We have seen many an animal at the house we are currently renting. Some wanted, some not. A fox has trotted through our front yard (as the kids and I watched from the playroom), Mike found (and killed thank God) a snake and a snake skin. Last night we rescued (and already found a new home for) a stray dog and found deer droppings in our front yard. Apparently there has also been a bear sighting! I am not too sure how I feel about being so close to nature. But here is an animal I caught on film. This little snail was found making its way on our back porch. The first thing Payton asked was where was his trail of slime. Only my daughter would remember something like that. Anyway, sure enough once the slowly moving creature got going that trail appeared!
No comments:
Post a Comment