Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Deployment #3
Daddy left on Sunday. This is going to be a hard one. I have a nine year old sweet girl who has ached from the very beginning. She is still sleeping with me, I can't bear to let her cry in her bed. Then there is Wyatt who has no idea really how long 8 months is. He was quite puzzled when Payton was so upset, and when I cried while explaining it to him. I could tell as we dropped him off and said our final good-byes that he was thinking in his head this one is different. Please pray for us, pray for the sadness and pain Payton feels right now, pray for that same sadness and pain that Wyatt will eventually feel as well. I wish I could say this will be our last deployment, but with 6 years left in the Marine Corps that would be a stretch. I'm just going to do my best to get through this one, one day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll definitely be praying!!! And when you need a cup of coffee, play date, or a place to vent, just climb over your back fence and find us.:)
If I shared a back fence with Christy, I'd just take a sledge hammer and make a door and use it every day:) praying for you and the kids Staci -the joy if the Lord will be your strength!
Post a Comment