Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gardening

 We began our gardening while Grammie was still here. Because let's face it everything happens when she is here. Wyatt was really into it. Notice the new shirt. I am opposed to tank tops for men - but my son was so excited when he saw this "muscle" shirt in the store I could not resist. He wore it for 3 days straight and was certainly stronger while wearing it.
 We (and by we I mean mostly Mom) pulled out all the old stuff first. Then began planting bell peppers, pumpkins, zucchini, green beans and herbs.
 This might be my favorite picture from gardening.
 Fresh carrots. Guineas will be fed for months. Mom suggested I make a soup - just haven't gotten around to it.
 Wyatt taking a break from working. He is drinking lemonade made from a batch of lemons we harvested. They made wonderful lemonade!
 Wyatt helping pull out some blackberries. They have taken over the garden.
Payton helped long enough to get a picture taken. 5 minutes in she was hot and went back inside. Yup, she is my daughter!

No comments: