This weekend has been tough. Mike and I went to the predeployment brief. Depressing seeing up on a screen how little we will see him before he leaves us for 7+ months. Then came the really hard part - telling the kids. Payton - my brave girl - said "I'm good" while she was holding back tears. Wyatt, bless his heart, has no clue what he is in for. We have been blessed to have Daddy home for 4 years. Probably the number one reason I love Pensacola so much - it's where we had him home. Unfortunately we are back in the "real" Marine Corps where deployments are common and trips are frequent. Please pray for my two babies. They are in for a rough year. My prayer is with the help of family, friends and God's grace we will get through yet another deployment.
1 comment:
Ughhh!! Staci, I will be praying!!!
Post a Comment