Monday, May 31, 2010

This Face

Look at that face. That smiling happy silly face. This is the same boy who hit his sister with a bat. The same boy who occasionally (ok more times than I care to mention) throws toys in a fit of anger. The same boy who seems to be spending an excessive amount of time in the naughty chair. (I had to create a naughty chair at church yesterday and at a friends house that afternoon) He is also the boy who offers to "kiss it" when I hurt myself. The same boy who runs to greet me when I pick him up from school. The same boy who says "Wuv you Mommy!" and hugs my neck. The same boy whose giggles I love. So in the midst of all the discipline and frustration that comes with having a 3 year old little boy I have to remember this face. This smiling happy silly face.

No comments: