Tuesday, May 4, 2010
No pictures
Tball game number two was tonight. I have no pictures. I went to this game solo, well as a solo parent trying to keep one eye on the game and the other on my wandering 7 year old. And it was one of those afternoons - you know the ones. My ball player refused to nap, my urging "you want to be rested for tball" was answered with "my belly is full, I have energy". As the afternoon wore on though that energy faded and turned into many meltdowns. A meltdown over the too big team shirt, the itchy pants and the just not right hat. I called Daddy for a peptalk - but had to resort to a lollipop bribe instead. That lollipop wasn't even half eaten because the ball player fell asleep 5 minutes into the ride. Of course. But we made it to the game, and he played which is an accomplishment today. So now we are home. The ball player was grumpy and both kids got to sleep later than I had hoped. Tomorrow is another day though and maybe I will bring my camera along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment