In her usual style Payton took her sweet time examining each and every egg. Wyatt, on the other hand had his own style as well - run around screaming "eggs!".
Payton wore the prettiest green and white dress with a pink sash and trim. She picked these shoes out at the store (after 3 failed attempts by her mommy to pick out shoes) and the socks - well what can I say? She has her own style and who am I to get in the way of that? It was a lovely day. It was especially nice to have Grammie and Grandma Kathy with us. I wish all our holidays could be spent just like Easter.
1 comment:
I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.my blog is aboutAir jordanand Nike jordan If you like Nike air jordan shoes or you are intersting in Jordan sneaker.welcome to my blog.Nike Jordan 1
Nike jordan 2
Nike jordan 3
Nike jordan 4
Nike jordan 5
Nike jordan 6
Post a Comment