
After preschool pick-up Wyatt requested a trail walk. So I packed some lunch, we headed to the park and ate, rode bikes and then headed to the trail right across the park. The kids have been here with Daddy. Payton went the day before with the girl scouts. She was not excited about going again so soon. I explained it's what we do for our family.

Dry desert type weed - still pretty to me.

Here is where we left Payton while Wyatt took me to the top of the hill.

He was so excited to be showing me the way. I was thoroughly impressed with everything he was telling me on the way up. I have to remember to share this with Daddy.

Upon our return Payton was calling us. Wyatt runs up and says with concern in his voice "Payton, are you in danger?" No, she was too busy collecting rocks to be in danger. This made her happy again. Collecting rocks always makes her happy.

My favorite site was this sunflower at the trail entrance.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Was that Blue Skies?
Lori - I NEVER check these comments.....usually because no one ever comments. :) I just happened to be fiddling with it today and saw it. No, it wasn't Blue Skies - it was a trail behind our house, next to RB Community Park.
Post a Comment