On the same night at dinner Payton says to me, "Mom you promised Daddy you wouldn't make anything with mushrooms in it again!" (Daddy was at school to be fair) I said you are right. She then says "I have a joke, what kind of room can't Daddy go in? A mushroom, get it?" My kids, true comedians!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Comic Relief
I was helping Payton with her homework when Wyatt races over with a handful of toilet paper - "Big bug in Taytons room" he tell us. "Come here, I show you" follows. So Payton and I come to see this bug. Wyatt has The Clumsy Click Beetle by Eric Carle open to this page:
He says "See, big bug!" and proceeds to attempt to wipe up the click beetle with his toilet paper! And I still don't know if he really thought it was a bug or he knew how funny that was.
On the same night at dinner Payton says to me, "Mom you promised Daddy you wouldn't make anything with mushrooms in it again!" (Daddy was at school to be fair) I said you are right. She then says "I have a joke, what kind of room can't Daddy go in? A mushroom, get it?" My kids, true comedians!
On the same night at dinner Payton says to me, "Mom you promised Daddy you wouldn't make anything with mushrooms in it again!" (Daddy was at school to be fair) I said you are right. She then says "I have a joke, what kind of room can't Daddy go in? A mushroom, get it?" My kids, true comedians!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment