Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lizard Wizard Party!!!!

 What does a 10 year old girl like to do to celebrate her birthday? Hang out with amphibians, insects and arthropods of course!
 The lovely Kathy from Lizard Wizard came over yesterday and put on quite a show.
 Payton enjoyed every minute in that birthday chair.

 She was in heaven I tell you - I could totally see her growing up and taking over for Kathy!
 Wyatt got in on the action too - wasn't afraid at all.


 Did I mention snakes are not my fave?

 The selling point on a Lizard Wizard party? What Kathy calls the "dare chair". The minute we booked the party Payton told everyone I would be sitting in that lovely chair.
 I love how she is trying to make me feel better....all the while the laughing, screaming and giggling with the other 15 9, 10 and 11 year olds!
 I seriously could not bring myself to open my eyes at this point. Pure torture I tell you!
 AWWWWW.......sigh of relief! It's over!
 Wyatt was willing to hold anything! That's a scorpion.
 The grand finale was this "little" beauty!

 Yuck!


Happy Birthday Payton!!!!!!!!

No comments: