So after 2 cancelled games Wyatt finally had his first soccer game tonight. I had some serious doubts. First his shorts were too big and he cried. Then his jersey was too big and itchy, and he cried. Then he didn't want to play, and he cried. Then he didn't want to put anything on, and he cried. After much coaxing and convincing (to which I told my husband I was NOT going to do each week - he is only 3 after all) we finally made it.


He rocked it! He played half the game (which was probably a total of 10 minutes on the field) He ran, he kicked, he worked hard! Uncle Bill would be proud!

And he made friends. I heard him tell a boy, and his coach "I have a sword". Always fighting......

And in the end there was a juicey!

We think we might try it again on Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment