Payton and Daddy had a construction project tonight. Building the gingerbread house.


This year patterns were the key. Payton meticulously positioned candies on the house just so. When she was running out she refused to use other candy because it was different.

The finished product! It sits on top of her dresser - far from little hands......little destructive hands.
2 comments:
Hi Staci! Thanks for your comment.
Congrats on the camera -what did you get? I use a Nikon D300 and I will still be figuring it out years from now but I wanted a camera that I would grow into rather than out of.
My goal is to take pictures that don't need any touch-ups at all later but I'm not that skilled! I do try to keep in to a minimum though. Probably the things I tweak most often would be the contrast and then maybe fine tuning light and color. I love the very simple tools available in Picasa - free software from Google, especially the organizing system. Highly recommend it!
Have fun learning that camera - I'll enjoy seeing your pictures!
That looks great! My mom did a gingerbread house with the kids over the weekend, while we were on our anniversary trip, and it doesn't look anywhere near as good. I hear Moriah was the only one who wanted to help and she is only 3.
Post a Comment