
This is not the first time Payton has had this cut. However, it is the first time that she looked at me from the chair and said "Mommy, I don't like it" Then she started crying, came out of the chair and had a complete meltdown. So as the beautician is hmmming under her breath I begin to talk Payton down and make her feel better about the cut. I made Mike pretend he liked it (he really doesn't it) and have been praying no one at school says anything mean. She told me she was embarrased and didn't know if she could face the kids at school. Oh my little drama queen, broadway here she comes! In six weeks it will be good as new!
2 comments:
aawww... =(
She looks cute with short hair =) I hope everybody at school likes it. And I hope she had a terrific day!
Staci,
I think she looks adorable. I hope that she has grown to like it too!
Post a Comment